Welcome to Bacularis’ documentation!¶
- Installing Bacularis
- Configuring Bacularis
- Updating Bacularis
- Permission denied error when saving Bacula configuration
- HTTP error 500 and no interface page is loading
- Error 1000 when you go to Volumes page
- Time fields contain invalid date/time values
- The job history list or the job files table is empty
- The Bacularis job tables are loading slowly
- Warning about legacy keyring on apt update command
- Job file list does not show results
- Searching by filename does not work in restore wizard
- I forgot my admin password. What should I do?
- Where to find help?
- Basic information
- OS profiles
- SSH configuration
- Translators guide
- Developers guide
Bacularis provides two web applications:
Bacularis API - the Bacula software programming interface
Bacularis Web - a web interface to manage Bacula programs
Bacula is an open-source software to backup, recovery and data verification. Bacularis Web is a web interface to configure, manage and monitor Bacula backups. To work the Bacularis Web uses a Bacularis API instances installed on hosts with Bacula programs.
The general Bacularis idea is serving the web interface to easier work with Bacula programs and backups. The interface also includes restore data capability, volumes management, users settings and other functions.