New faster Bacularis is coming. This release provides new functions and a speedup to jobs loading.
We are happy to announce a new Bacularis 2.3.0 release. This is a new function and improvements release. We optimized loading the job tables in the web interface, so now they are loaded faster. Besides that we added a new job summary page, new pre-defined filters to the main job table and we added two new buttons: to download job log and to copy job log to clipboard.
- Add job summary report tab to job view page
- Add copying job log to clipboard and add saving job log to file
- Improve displaying job table filters
- Add predefined filters to job table
- Optmize loading jobs on volume and client jobs
- Significant job list optimization
- Add function to save file locally and improve copying to clipboard function
- Update styles to job summary tab cards
Bacularis is a friendly fork of Baculum founded by Baculum's creator. It has been created to provide the Bacula web interface in easy way, with simple installation and configuration. Changes between Baculum and Bacularis are synchronized in both ways as much as it is possible.
Bacularis is licensed under GNU Affero General Public License (GNU AGPL) version 3.