We have released Bacularis 1.0.5. It is a bug fix and new feature release.
From the web interface side in this version we slightly reorganized the left sidebar menu. Also the application settings has been changed a bit. We split options in categories. Also we added to the menu a direct access button to the API Panel. At the end we fixed a bug that made impossible to install the Bacula web interface using Composer.
- Reorganize application settings page
- Remove redundant fileset and schedule pages
- Move schedule status page to director page
- Add API Panel button available for administrators
- Fix installation using Composer
Thanks to everybody involved in preparing this release.
Bacularis is a friendly fork of Baculum founded by Baculum's creator. It has been created to provide the Bacula web interface in easy way, with simple installation and configuration. Changes between Baculum and Bacularis are synchronized in both ways as much as it is possible.
Bacularis is licensed under GNU Affero General Public License (GNU AGPL) version 3.